A lot of data and matching labels are very important for training neural networks. Therefore,...Read More
- The DIY Revolution: ETH Zurich’s CyberRunner – A Breakthrough in Robotics for EveryoneThe research team at ETH Zurich has achieved a groundbreaking success in the field of Do-It-Yourself (DIY) robotics with their project CyberRunner. The project aims to solve the skill game Labyrinth-Marble as quickly as possible using a neural network without violating the rules. This innovative initiative highlights the potential for students, scholars, and enthusiasts to… Read more: The DIY Revolution: ETH Zurich’s CyberRunner – A Breakthrough in Robotics for Everyone
- ComfyUI for professional stable diffusion workflows – installation and configurationI am still fascinated by the topic of stable diffusion and image generation. In order to make some progress here and not always just use Automatic1111, I have decided to familiarise myself with ComfyUi. ComfyUi promises me the possibility to further automate processes and, above all, to be able to combine different steps much better… Read more: ComfyUI for professional stable diffusion workflows – installation and configuration
- Stable Video Diffusion: Creating creative video clips with AI made easyStability AI, the innovative startup behind the fascinating image AI Stable Diffusion, has recently unveiled an exciting AI model called Stable Video Diffusion. This model allows you to create stunning video clips using simple image descriptions – all in the blink of an eye! Just like its predecessor, the predecessor specialising in static images, the… Read more: Stable Video Diffusion: Creating creative video clips with AI made easy
- Chatbot Llama 2 70B – run locally in a jupyter notebookWith this article I would like to help you to run locally under Ubuntu 22.04 Llama 2 in the 70B version on a NVIDIA A6000. Of course this is not easy because the classic Llama 2 70B model needs a GPU memory of about 280GB in the Float32 bit version. But if you quantize the… Read more: Chatbot Llama 2 70B – run locally in a jupyter notebook
- AnyLabeling – installation guide and experience reportA lot of data and matching labels are very important for training neural networks. Therefore, label tools are an essential part in the preparation of data. If the labeling works easily and quickly, the more time is saved when preparing the data and later when training the neural networks. Since the beginning of 2023 there… Read more: AnyLabeling – installation guide and experience report
No comments to show.